Rockland County Executive Ed Day exercised his right to early voting in the upcoming local election by casting his ballot today. Early voting remains accessible to Rockland voters at seven designated early voting centers across the county.
The convenient locations for early voting include:
1. Clarkstown Town Hall, 10 Maple Ave, New City
2. Haverstraw Town Hall, 1 Rosman Rd, Garnerville
3. Orangetown Town Hall, 26 W Orangeburg Rd, Orangeburg
4. Ramapo Town Hall, 237 Rte 59, Suffern
5. Stony Point Community Center (RHO Bldg), 5 Clubhouse Ln, Stony Point
6. Fire Training Center, 35 Firemen’s Memorial Dr, Pomona
7. Pascack Community Center, 87 New Clarkstown Rd, Nanuet
Voters still have several opportunities to participate in early voting with the following remaining days and hours:
– Thursday, Nov 2: 12 pm – 8 pm
– Friday, Nov 3: 9 am – 5 pm
– Saturday, Nov 4: 9 am – 5 pm
-Sunday, Nov 5: 9 am – 5 pm
For those seeking more information on the voting process, the Rockland County Board of Elections has provided resources on their website: https://rocklandgov.com/departments/board-of-elections or you can contact them at 845-638-5172.
Early voting offers an accessible and flexible option for Rockland County residents to have their voices heard in the upcoming local election. Don’t miss your chance to make a difference in your community. Cast your vote today!